Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a Game

So, because I don't feel like writing a real post, and nothing all that exciting happened today, and because I was tagged by Lyndsay, we're going to play a game. A get-to-know-me game - cause that's what everyone wants to do - get to know me.

Rules of the game:1. Post these rules of the game first.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the memo and instructions back at his/her blog.

And on to the fun...

What I was doing 10 years ago: Going to college and participating in the swing dancing craze

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Thursday AM Bible Study Group
2. Make dinner
3. Clean upstairs bathroom
4. Pay bills
5. Take Grace to the park

My Favorite Snacks
1. Ice Cream
2. Wheat Thins
3. Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwiches
4. Popcorn - air popped
5. Homemade cookies

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Travel with my family. Create/Support a charitable cause - there's so many in need that I don't know what my cause would focus on - but it would help someone, somewhere.

Five of my bad habits:
1. Worrying what others think
2. Snacking
3. Watching stupid TV (those reality shows suck me in) too often
4. Staying up too late when I know I need my rest
5. Talking too loud (I'm just going to leave Lyndsay's answer - it fits me too!)

Five places I have lived:
1. Anaheim, CA
2. Corona, CA
... and that's all folks

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress
2. Student Office Assistant
3. Teacher's Assistant (for all of about 2 months.. and then I changed my major!)
4. Administrative Assistant (for a now debunked e-company)
5. Marketing Manager

So that's me in a nutshell.
As far as tagging - I don't really have any blogging friends, so I'll leave that part out!

No comments: