Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The End of the Fish Party

Okay, so seriously, this is it in regards to fish party nonsense. I promise. However, I did get all the pictures from the party loaded and I just wanted to share a few more. And then we'll move on to more exciting topics, like, cleaning up my office, organizing closets and how I've been line-drying all my clothes lately. I think my neighbors are probably thrilled seeing Mr. D's tightie-whities hanging out to dry. Or better yet, Paul's diapers. Nice. See, this has been out of necessity rather than a big environnmental or cost efficiency move on my party. Our dryer broke down the day before the "fish party."

Fish party...Oh yeah... pictures.

Here you go. And maybe things were more interesting when I was just talking about the party. I know I've really hit a fascinating topic when I brought up underwear.

The birthday girl!


Our "Ocean Oasis"



My Seashell Candies


Cake Time!
Ocean Cake


Fish Cake


Next, time for presents. One of the favorites was a bride/princess dress-up kit. Here is Princess Grace

The princess opening more packages


And, last but not least...
The Family

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, you really went all out! The fish party looks like a blast! I bet Grace loved it.

The Garrett Family said...

I love reading about your parties! You think of everything! Do you have any ideas for a very pink & girly Elmo party?

Angela
(CHK)

Unknown said...

The party looks so super awesome. I want to eat all the candies you made.