Monday, June 16, 2008

Gratuitous Grace Gallery

So I really haven't had many gratuitous Gracie photo galleries lately. Don't you admire my restraint? Actually its probably more laziness on my part. I was so good at capturing her every move at first - well, the non-moves that is, but lately keeping up with her is enough work.

So I kept the camera nearby and captured a few of her numerous moves. Come, spend some of your day with Grace.

Potty Time... for the baby. Grace disappeared into the bathroom and I found her with her stripped down dolly on the potty.









Then she smiled for me. Thanks to Daddy for teaching her how to "smile".



Time for some art appreciation.



But wait, there's a phone call now.


Really, Mom, this is private.


And, we're done!



I couldn't resist sneaking in and getting the sleeping Grace. I risked waking the sleeping giant princess for the sake of capturing her in peace and quiet. I had to resist blowing a raspberry on that belly sticking out!

No comments: