Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bubble Baby

Grace learned a new trick today - how to blow bubbles.

:Beginning gushy mom talk:

It was so cute. At first I was blowing them for her, but she took over, and was doing pretty good. She managed to dribble bubble solution all over herself, but when she would get a good set of bubbles blown out, she would stomp her feet, point, and mumble something that resembles "babables". As a gushy mom, I will take that as bubbles... Or baby... Or ball. Well, it started with a "buh" sound.

We were playing at Grammy's house, and unbelievably, Mom came unprepared. I thought I had it all: snacks, clothes, diapers. But, no camera! How dare I leave home without it.

But, thanks to the trusty camera-phone, I can still show off Grace in all her bubble cuteness.



No comments: