Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Table and Bunny Ears

So I finally got around to updating my coffee table. Yes, I know it is mid-March already, but we just wanted to live out our love a little longer with our Valentine's decorations. Not really - I just didn't get myself up to Michael's to pick out some new foo-foo things to use for decoration.

But I made it up there this past Sunday, and put it all together yesterday. I'm happy with it. I like the springtime feel. So here it is in all its glory:


Oh, and while I was at Michael's, I couldn't resist picking up something for Grace.

Please excuse her rugrat-ness. It was an at-home playday yesterday. Focus on the ears. She likes them too. We're trying to get her to hop like a bunny, but she just raises up on her toes instead. Close.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Your coffee table looks nice. I'd like to know how you keep Grace away from it. I think that is more impressive then the coffee table. I haven't had anything breakable on my coffee table since my first child was born 11 years ago.

~Lyndsay (t2chk)