Thursday, March 27, 2008

Infomercial Sucker

I think I want this.


I'm not usually swayed by infomercials on TV, but I saw this one twice while watching Top Chef last night. And I'm intrigued.

I'm getting old. I'm not the young lass I once was, and my heels have been the first to suffer. I'm sure our house of ceramic tile probably doesn't help the situation much. I remember as a young girl watching my mom scrape, rub, and mess with her heels. I thought, "I'm glad I have nice heels."

Well that was then, and this is now. But the difference between my mom and I is that I'm not invested enough to scrape and rub every night. I want a miracle tool.

And here it is - the PedEgg. Okay, maybe not a miracle. Okay, fine, it probably doesn't even work, but it looks neat.

And just for $10, I get TWO. One for each heel I suppose? Where do I call?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing, but I wanted to get it as a gag gift for my sister-in-law. (A few years ago she broke out a scrapper and went to work on her heals while we all sat around a campfire ~ her brothers, my husband included have never let her hear the end of it)So when I saw the commercial I had that same got to have it attitude.
I did see it in a walgreens the other day. I'll be headed there in about a month to pick one up for my SIL's birthday. ;0)