Friday, March 14, 2008

Listen to Mr. D

So I was going to write a thrilling tale about how I spent my morning making homemade food for Grace and how easy, nutritious, and cost-effective it is to make homemade baby food. Of course, she is pretty over the "baby food" stage, but its still nice to have some cooked and pureed/finely chopped veggies on hand in the freezer to supplement her meals.

But, then my morning was interrupted by my little rascal, who only needs 10 minutes to wreak havoc.

Mr. D is perpetually on my case for not screwing lids on things completely; whether it is the toothpaste, jar of mayonnaise, or, say, my mascara.

He has also advised against letting Grace go through my make-up bag as a diversion when we're out and about.

Okay, okay, Mr. D - you win. Your advice fell on deaf ears, and now I have mascara to scrub out of my carpet.

My little make-up artist.









1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

It's cute at her age, but I caught my almost 3 year old in the bathroom doing this same thing just the other day. Not so cute, she knows better.