Monday, February 4, 2008

I Love My Baby, But....

Some possible topics I tossed around for this entry included:
* Look Mom! There's poop in my socks (applicable to Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday)
* Grace: Kicking and Screaming
* Piranha Baby Strikes Again

But I didn't want to deter anyone from parenthood.

My 18-month old darling has been keeping us on our toes these past few days. She has been practicing exerting her strong little will. I tell you, I haven't experienced a bigger test of my character until raising a child. I find myself praying for patience, gentleness, and wisdom by the minute.

I also keep looking for the instruction manual, but I must have left it in the hospital!

And now, a picture tells a 1,000 words



Now, add 17 months, and then you've experienced my past weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,

What a fun blog you have! I love your sense of humor.

I find myself praying for the same things every moment, too. God is good.

Love, Wardeh