Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Got an A

I would like to share that my kitchen is free of vermin, cockroaches, and has hot running water.
Mr. D left me a surprise this morning before he left for work while I was yet slumbering.
(The things he finds while he's out working)



I got an "A".

According the our county, the health inspectors check for: "issues such as proper employee handwashing, safe food handling practices, food preparation techniques, food storage, facility cleanliness, insect or rodent infestations and sanitizing procedures.

Each violation has a point value that is deducted from 100 possible points. Grades are given on the following scale of 100-90 points (A)..."

Good to know. It is safe to eat in my kitchen.

Of course, the "A" doesn't guarantee good cooking.

No comments: