Friday, January 11, 2008

A Robe Day



My mom got me this robe for Christmas. It is the "sweetest, softest robe" from Bath & Body works. Boy, does it live up to its name. I love this robe. It wraps me in a big hug each morning as I start the coffee and breakfast.


It does have a couple drawbacks.

1. I have to roll the sleeves if I actually want to do anything because they drag and get wet.

2. It leaves its sweet, soft fluff on the couch.

3. I have to take it off to comb my hair. Its collar is too poofy.


But I love it in spite of its failures. And it loves me too.


It was so hard to take off my robe this morning. That means the day is starting and there's things to be done. I think Grace passed on something to me too. My throat and head hurt and I have the general all over body ache.


But I have worked through the aches.

The upstairs is vacuumed. I cleaned it yesterday, but left the vacuum waiting.

I organized my "Monica Gellar" closet. From "Friends" - anyone seen the episode?

Put away a few lingering Christmas presents that I had stowed away in said closet.


Now its off to enjoy my quiet hour while Gracers sleeps.

No comments: