Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

All is right in the house.

Mr. D. came home safely from his conference. I missed him dearly. This is the longest we've been apart since he went to Louisiana for the hurricane clean-up.

Miss Grace is asleep in her crib. She is still recuperating. She ate a little for dinner, played with Daddy, endeared us with her signing along with her alphabet books, took a bath, and went to sleep without a fuss.

Dinner is done. Bonus points for the dishes also being done.

The dogs are fed. Since Mr. D. is home, I have been released from dog feeding duty.

There is frozen yogurt in the freezer.

AND, a new episode of Ugly Betty is on in 10 minutes. I didn't think there would be any new episodes until after the strike ended, so I was pleasantly surprised.

That is what I am thankful for this Thursday.

No comments: